Fallout Equestria: Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FoE Forum to be utilized with and support the functions of the standard DC system for use with the Second Life Group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Profile: Tick Tock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character Profile: Tick Tock Empty Character Profile: Tick Tock Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:02 am

brilliant verve

brilliant verve

Name Character)
Tick Tock
SL Login Name
Brilliant Verve
Languages Spoken (You may choose two to start with.)
Options: Common, Low Common, Feral, Zebrican, High Northern, Changeling
Common, Zebrican
Male, androgynous (leaning towards femine)
Species/Race
Note: if your species option is not listed on the perks list, select the closest racial tree.
Changeling
Cutie Mark (If Applicable)
N/A, Primary form a cracked hourglass shielded by two wings
Allegiance/Faction (If Applicable)
N/a
Appearance (Image or short description.)
Tick Tock is roughly a foot taller than the average pony, he is fairly thin. In his changeling form he eyes, carapace and wings are bright red (they are naturally a toxic/rad green). He has a long messy black mane and tail which he keeps hole free.(his natural mane is a standard changeling gin, with five spires at about three inches tall). His primary pony form is a unicorn with crimson eyes and a bright red coat, his mane and tale are both black.
Character Tagged Skill
Note: Magic restricted to unicorns.
Flight, Sneak, Science
Character Perks - General
Robotics Expert: (+1) damage to robots; can disable NPC robots from stealth with a Hacking Skillcheck.You can construct from scrap a Spritebot to serve as a companion at the expense of one Tier 3 item. These bots are half your level (rounded up) and have: (5) HP, (3) Armor, and deal (1) ranged damage a turn. You may also make bots for the same expense for other players (limit 1 per character).
Infiltrator: In the event that you fail a sneak based skillroll, receive an automatic retry.
A little dash: (+5) permanent increase to your action point pool.
Character Perks - Racial
Identity Crisis: (-10) chance for others to detect your true identity.
Champion of the Hive: (+5) hit chance with the weapon type of your choice.
Split Personality: When assuming the identity of another race, replace this perk with one of their racials.

Starting Gear (Maximum of 5 points worth.)
Armor, Ranged, Melee, and/or Special.
T4 Armor, The Magitechnians Pride
T1 Gun, The Irradiator

Biography/Brief History
I know very little of my origins, from what my father told me I was born or at least lived in the hoofington wastes when I was a child to a tribe of nomadic changelings who were captured by a rather nasty group of slavers when I was around five, a few days after being captured we were to be sold to a group heading for fillydelphia when what would have been described as a miracle happened (this is a part that I vaguely remember, but is still added to with parts my father told me), a cowled pony walked into the camp with the apparent intentions of buying them, this pony talked his way into speaking with their leader. Shortly after going into the slavers main building to speak with him a massive explosion destroyed the lower floor of the building, and the pony who had went inside launched himself from the upper floor before it too erupted in flame, the pony went on a massacre destroying the slavers, a spectral skeletal figure laughing and swinging its scythe wildly as it followed mere inches behind him. It was over in a matter of minutes, he approached us the spectral figure dissipating and he took off his hood to reveal a smiling muzzle and two friendly red eyes with twinkled with joy and life, which admittedly was... unsettling after what we had witnessed. He approached us and spoke, to our shock he knew what we were and seemed to be able to see through our disguises, he said he was a friend to all, except those who would take away the freedom of others. The others sanely stayed back from the door when he opened it but there was something about him that made drew me forward, he bent down smiling and with a quick flourish had removed and threw the explosive collar which had been around my neck behind him, I turned to the others when it happened... a wet heaving laugh from behind us, followed by a weak voice “You couldn't save them all now could demon?” the pony started to turn around reaching for a gun as the laughing pony died, a dead mares switch freed from his magics grasp, I… I can still remember the click it made before the pony threw himself over me, the fire and shards of bone stabbing into the stallion but leaving me untouched...
I passed out after that I think, when I awoke I remember the pony was sad and he was trying not to break down as he buried my tribe, he took me in and promised to protect me and teach me how to survive in this world. That is how I met the the pony who would become my father.

Years went by and the pony taught me many things, how to speak zebrican which he said he had learned so that he could visit their lands and understand their magics. He tried to teach me how to use zebra magics, to create talismans and potions but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it. He seemed sad I couldn’t, not disappointed just sad that he couldn't help teach me something that could be so useful.

He taught me the ins and outs of science, how to build, maintain, and control robots. He told me that I should never underestimate how useful or dangerous a robot can be, since there appearance can be very deceiving. He taught me the ins and outs of terminals, pipbucks and other computers, how to get information from them no matter how secure they are, to use them to bypass the security systems that are hidden within so many buildings. He taught me about secrets of the old world world, of the wasteland that he had spent years exploring, and of how to safely push myself to and beyond my limits.

The pony spent several years traveling with me trying to find everything he could on changelings so that he could teach me about my race, and so that I could eventually make full use of my abilities. But one day the pony disappeared leaving behind only one of his suit of armors with one of his weapons attached to it, and a letter. ([{see bottom}])

I arrived in town a few weeks back and have been scouting it and the surrounding area to try and find any trace of my father, I am currently seeking out the Tinkers who I have heard rumors of and I believe they may know about my father, since they seem to share a similar mindset in relation to mechanical things.
If I am mistaken than I am uncertain of what I will do next.
Either way I feel it may be time for me to actually head into the town and see I can get anywhere.

The Letter.

Character Profile: Tick Tock A_lett12

Son
I am sorry but I have to go, there are things I haven’t told you, and one of these things has come back to haunt me. A danger from my past that I thought was buried may still be around and it is my duty to make sure that it stays buried. I can not take you with me, I do not know if I can make it through this alone, let alone with you at my side, I am sorry.

There is a little town  that has formed not all that long ago close to where I am going, although not that close,  since I don't want you to follow me, although I know you will try. I am hoping a compromise will be good enough. The town is called Tumbleweed, I will make my way there when this is over. If I do not return within two month then I am sorry but I don’t think I will be returning at all.

I love you.
Grim.

P.S. I left behind the Magitechnicians Pride and the Irradiator, The amours still in great condition, but the cannons firepower has dropped over time, I am sure you will be able to get it fixed back up so that they both are useful to you. Please stay safe.

2Character Profile: Tick Tock Empty Re: Character Profile: Tick Tock Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Captain

Captain
Admin

Character Approved 6/12/2016
Database Updated

https://foejourneys.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum