Fallout Equestria: Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FoE Forum to be utilized with and support the functions of the standard DC system for use with the Second Life Group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dodo's Diary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dodo's Diary Empty Dodo's Diary Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:10 am

GlacierFrostclaw

GlacierFrostclaw

(The writing isn't very good. Possibly hard to read, and very sloppy, like a child wrote it, and is on an old piece of paper.)

Today I tryed to get a zebra and a pony to give me there caps. They were scary but were really nice. The pony did laugh at me when I aksidentaly messed up my box trick thingy. The zebra Zero gave me a box of caps and a hug. The pony was named Blast Path. I wonder when I will see them again.

Last edited by GlacierFrostclaw on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a detail in the header)

2Dodo's Diary Empty Re: Dodo's Diary Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:47 pm

GlacierFrostclaw

GlacierFrostclaw

(The writing isn't very good. Possibly hard to read, and very sloppy, like a child wrote it, and is on an old piece of paper.)

I saw Blast Path again when I was waiting to get caps from sumpony. I forgot my gun at home and he told me that I wasn't a good raider again and said that I should stop being a raider and go to town. I talked with Blaze about it and he said I should do it so I folowed the road to the town. I met a new pony named Taters. He told me I was good at sumthing and said I can help the town. He didn't lyk my name but I like it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]