Fallout Equestria: Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FoE Forum to be utilized with and support the functions of the standard DC system for use with the Second Life Group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Character (Returning Character)- Pax

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Character (Returning Character)- Pax Empty New Character (Returning Character)- Pax Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 am

Entaru

Entaru

Name (Character):
Pax

SL Login Name:
entaru.zemenis

Languages Spoken:
Common, Low Common

Species/Race:
Sand Dog

Allegiance/Faction:
None

Appearance:
New Character (Returning Character)- Pax OG7PGdR

Character Tagged Skills:
Big Guns
Melee
Unarmed

Character Perks - General:
Augmented
Tribal Warrior
Gladiator

Character Perks - Racial:
Juggerpony
Tremendous Strength
Behind Me Meatbag

Starting Gear (bringing back old character):
T6 Armor
T5 Ranged
T7 Melee
T5 Special

Biography/Brief History:
Pax left Diablo Canyon a few months before the Canyon was flooded and its population moved, aiming to find a Sand Dog settlement for repairs and an upgrade.  Hearing of Diablo Canyon's destruction, Pax did his best to follow the trail of his old boss Facade to continue to aid the Hive and its members.

Last edited by Entaru on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic edit)

ExpeditiousPony

ExpeditiousPony

Character approved and moved to the database. 2016-09-15.

Captain

Captain
Admin

There is some cross reference errors coming up--There is no historical back up of Pax's gear found.

Also, Pax's T6 armor was converted to a T6 explosive used in the Bureau/OSB war. I do not recall Pax having a T7 melee, either. Last I saw it had been T6. Please contact me for clarification.

https://foejourneys.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum