Fallout Equestria: Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FoE Forum to be utilized with and support the functions of the standard DC system for use with the Second Life Group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transaction Receipts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transaction Receipts Empty Transaction Receipts Tue May 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Captain

Captain
Admin

Mechanics: Transactions

Caps are the established currency in Fallout, and have an actual value here in Fallout Journeys. Every new character begins with an initial allotment of 1000, and additional caps may be earned through trading with other players, completing tasks, or even just randomly finding them during adventures, events, or as rewards for jobs.

Players are to utilize this thread as a running transaction roster for purchases conducted in world with their caps or items. Administrators will conduct an audit regularly. Receipts will be deleted from this thread when they have been accounted for, you are responsible to verify the accuracy of the processed receipt on your character profile within (3) days of completion. In addition, if caps are involved, you must ensure that you spend only what you have. If you overdraw yourself, you will be penalized -1000 caps per offense.

To properly account for a transaction, only one party involved needs to post a receipt.

You SHOULD post a receipt:

• Any time caps are involved.
  • Any time you remove or add an item to your inventory on the spreadsheet.
  • Any time that you unbox a boxed item by rezzing it out > clicking on it.

You SHOULD NOT post a transaction if:

• You are transferring boxed items and only boxed items.
  • You have looted a boxed item from a node.

Requirements and limitations include:

• Character must be approved prior to being able to transact.
  • You may not conduct business with your own characters without clear and present in character reason to do so.
  • You must indicate if an item is boxed or unboxed any time that you post a receipt.
  • When jury rigging, selling, (et al) you may not transfer any item to another player until the receipt is completed and the end result is added to your character inventory.
  • All items being Jury Rigged must come from a single character's Inventory.
  • You may not jury rig more than four end result items per day.
  • When you post a receipt, give your items to Niles Cournoyer, Tyro Dreamscape, Shadow Bolt, ExpeditiousPony, or Jgarish in a folder with your character's name on it, and add which Admin the folder was given to in your receipt post. Yes, you may give us folders while we are not online.

Failure to follow these instructions, or failure to make your receipt coherent will result in the transaction being deleted.

Last edited by Captain on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://foejourneys.forumotion.com

2Transaction Receipts Empty Re: Transaction Receipts Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:41 pm

ExpeditiousPony

ExpeditiousPony

How to post a transaction receipt:

I've noticed there is no guide on how to properly post transaction receipts. Follow this quick guide, just replace my name with your name, and the items you wish to do a receipt with your items.
as a note, any items gained from perks must be posted with the receipt.

IF I'M UNBOXING AN ITEM AND WANT IT IN MY INVENTORY

Sun Light unboxes a t1 melee and puts it into her inventory. ((You cannot 'downgrade' your item tier to a lower one, even for rigging. Once an item is equipped, it stays that way until replaced with a higher tier. If you are equipping an item, please note so..))

IF I'M UNBOXING CAPBOXES AND WANT THEM ADDED TO MY CAP BALANCE

Sun Light unboxes a T1 cap lockbox(50 caps) ((Please include the cap value of your total transaction!))

IF I WANT TO TRANSFER UNBOXED ITEMS TO ANOTHER PLAYER

Sun Light gives a T1 melee to First Light.

IF I WANT A SPRITE BOT OR A PET FROM PERKS.

Sun Light uses a tier 3 home cooked meal to tame a pet. Sun Light uses a t3 raw material to make a sprite bot.

IF I GOT MY SHIT KICKED IN AND LOST GEAR.

Sun Light broke her tier 4 armor.

IF I USED AN ITEM OR LOST AN ITEM OF ANY TYPE(SUCH AS BANDAGES, FOOD, DRINK, ETC)

Sun Light used a t1 bandage.

IF I'M RIGGING

Rigs may be posted by the rigger or the rigeree. If it's posted by the RECEIVER, please include the name of the rigger. 

Sun Light Gets Tayters to rig the following:

2x T1 Melee (Boxed)
1x T1 Special (Boxed)
Result: T2 Melee

1x T2 Melee(Unboxed)
1x T2 Melee(Rigged)
1x T2 Special (Unboxed)
Result: T3 Melee

Boxes sent to ExpeditiousPony

This is just a suggested format, but we appreciate the courtesy of using this format. I prefer that items be posted in ascending order of quality(post lowest tier first), and unboxed items posted first in the rig.

Last edited by ExpeditiousPony on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 13 times in total

3Transaction Receipts Empty Re: Transaction Receipts Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:22 pm

ExpeditiousPony

ExpeditiousPony

Send rigging items in a folder that HAS YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME. It makes it hard for us to tell where items come from without it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]